Urmmmm...
Happy New Year..?
Ha ha. Yanshan spent a quarter of her day at my place. We neopet-ed, chatted &stuff. All activity were done within a metre from the comp. So you could pretty much know what we were occupied with.
I did this for her to develop! Heh. ;)
Oh.. My granny is currently in a bad mood because yanshan stayed for real long. Like, huh? I don't understand what's her problem sometimes. Bet she's gonna give me a real long nag later. Blarh.
As i was cleaning out my stuff.. I found out that i had a godsis called Isabella. Oops who's she, i thought. Ha ha she's actually Min Er, one of the friends i got to know from my sister.
Like jiaxin :) Chanced upon this cuteeee picture of her. Sweet.
-
Figured i should just link to the pictures instead of posting most of em here as it really really lags up my comp. Oh well.
Good night everyone.
May i not get a bad talking-to.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Previous Posts
- No way am i gonna get that entry back. Oh well. Le...
- Here i am again. Trying to write out a good entry ...
- GREAT. I JUST LOST A FREAKIN' LONGGGGGGGGGG ENTRY....
- Ya, what?-Changed my layout. Decided that the 12th...
- I went out today. Window shopping, you could say. ...
- Boo Hoo Hoo Yumin's no fun. She's sucha bitch. We ...
- I watched KingKong justnow. If you'd have heard, y...
- NAME ANALYSIS FOR: yumin loh----------------------...
- I.AM.SICK.Reckon i dont feel like typing much. My ...
- This is gonna be a long post but there're pictures...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home